Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Applying for a Refund
- Our clients are indulged with a right to apply for a refund within two weeks (14 days) after the time the order deadline expires. Refunds due to plagiarism are not subject to any time frames in cases when customers provide plagiarism report from a credible plagiarism search engine.
* Reports generated by Turnitin and its partners WriteCheck and iThenticate are considered valid. Reports generated using SafeAssign.com are considered invalid as the plagiarism search engine returns parts that cannot be considered plagiarism (mostly properly cited direct quotes and list of references). Scanned copies of our writers’ work with handwritten comments stating plagiarism fraud are not considered to be a credible proof of plagiarism.
- In orders where customers ask to finish the writing piece they have started, refund due to plagiarism can be applied only to the parts written by our writers in cases it is proved to be inauthentic. If plagiarism is found in customer’s part of the text, Writology Limited and thus writers bear no responsibility for plagiarism.
- In case when customer is dissatisfied and applies for a refund, the case will be investigated by our Refund Department. A customer will receive a partial or full refund if his/her claims are justified; a customer will be informed of the decision within 3-4 business days.
- Customers have a right to request a free revision within 48 hours after the order deadline expires. If revision is requested after this time, customer needs to place a compensation order. There can be a case when a writer agrees to do revision at no charge; yet, in such circumstances, no refund can be issued later.
- In orders for long papers of 20 and more pages, revisions can be requested within 30 days after order deadline expires.
- No revision will be made if the original instructions are changed. In case vital for the order completion materials are provided in the course of order writing or after the order is done, customer can be asked to place a compensation order.
- In case free revision option is to be used, a customer needs to set new deadline and provide complete and concise comments on what needs revision. Writology Limited will take all measures to provide the revised paper within the set deadline, yet in some cases when the order is complex in its nature, it may take up to 24 hours to revise or reassign the order.
- It is customer’s responsibility to provide detailed information in the order instructions when placing an order. However, writers may ask for clarifications or additional information or materials via message system on the website. Consequently, customers need to be careful to check their e-mails or profiles for messages from our administrators or writers.
- There is an additional option “Extended Revision” offered to each order. This option adds only 30% to the order price but grants the right to request a free revision within 14 days rather than 48 hours. Revision is provided only if it is to be made without change of the initial instructions. Also, no reimbursement is provided if no revision is needed.
- A customer will be granted a full refund in case of double charge or mistakenly placing a duplicate order. In this case, a customer has to contact our Support Team representative via chat, phone or e-mail and cancel the order.
- A customer will receive a full refund for the order if we cannot find a writer to complete it.
- If a customer applies for a full refund, no materials provided by Writology Limited can be used for any purposes.
A Partial Refund
- A customer can request a partial refund if the number of pages in the order was indicated incorrectly. In such a case, amount refunded will be calculated based on the required number of words.
- Amount of the refund can be decreased if the customer fails to indicate the needed level of writing (e.g., College instead of University or Master’s).
- Refund amount can be reconsidered and recalculated in case a customer provides contradictory instructions or comments (e.g., instructions provided in the “Order Description” contradict the files attached to the order or messages from the customer).
- Customers may receive full/partial refund for the order with assigned writer if they cancel the order according to the following time frames:
Up to 20% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60-69% of the deadline
*Cancellation of the order is impossible when there is only 30% of the deadline left and a writer has been assigned. Order cannot be cancelled if it has been completed by the writer before deadline expiration.
*All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If verification of the order is done late because of the customer’s failure to respond adequately to messages from the Financial Department, the time when work gets started is when the order is verified, which may shorten the actual time for order completion. In such a case, a customer may be asked to extend the deadline for order completion or place an additional order to compensate shorter urgency of the order.
Word Count Issues
- Number of pages is not counted by physical pages but by the number of words per page. In Writology Limited the standard is 300 words per page. Yet, this standard cannot be applied to technical or statistical orders that require calculations mostly. Thus, the price for such orders will be calculated by our Writing Department based on its complexity.
- In PowerPoint Presentation orders, speaker notes are considered additional service and are paid separately. Customers need to indicate whether speaker notes are needed when placing a PPT order and pay extra charge. Speaker notes will contain 100-150 words below each slide of the presentation.
- Price for online tests orders or “multiple choice” questions is calculated based on the number of questions. The rule is that one page contains five questions. Thus, for a test containing 10 questions, a customer will need to place a two-page order.
- Early delivery is to be compensated additionally. If a customer wants to have the order completed earlier than initially stated, our support team will recalculate the price for urgency and ask the customer to place a compensation order. In case a writer is eager to finish the paper earlier without any urgency compensation, a customer cannot apply for a refund for such an order.
- A partial refund can be issued if the order is delivered after the deadline without customer’s approval. The sum to be refunded will be calculated in compliance with our pricing policy.
- Customers are responsible for providing correct information and choosing correct order type in the order form when placing an order. If a customer chooses “Essay” instead of “Online test” and pays for one page, he/she cannot require the writer to cover all five questions in one page. No refund will be issued if there is no payment for requested services done.
- The order of “Rewriting” type assume that the writer will paraphrase/reword the file provided by the customer. In case when some additional research or writing that resembles writing from scratch, the customer has to place an additional order.
- Customer are encouraged to frequently check their user profiles on the website and their e-mails for messages from our administrators. Timely communication is highly appreciated since it may prevent issues on both customer and Writology Limited side.